HOW TO APPLY LIQUID METAL COATING
There are a number of ways to apply liquid metal paint or coating. You can use:
BRUSH | ROLLER | SPATULA | SPRAY PAINT
Transform interior design finishes and coating into metallic works of art. Be it a simple panel or door right through to a sculpture bespoke features walls, Liquid Metal technology applies a stunning real metal finishes to any design.
Suitable for interior and exterior application over any surface and offering a lightweight, seamless coating solution that stretches across the substrate like a metallic skin, Liquid Metal veneer is important lines and contours of the design, more significantly giving the decorative pattern or element the intensity, touch and properties of real metal.
LIQUID METAL DETAILS
Interior applications on wood, plastic, glass, concrete, timber, sheet metal, stone, solid surface, GRG, GRC, Leather, Fabric etc.
- Lightweight – Does not add structural weight
- Can be applied seamlessly
- Cost effective compared to traditional metal solutions
- Cold applied – does not damage sensitive substrates
- Can be applied to any texture or shape
- Can be textured, patinated and waxed
- Easy application on walls
- Resistant to water
- Outstanding durability
- Resistant to detergents and cleaning solutions
Available in Liquid Metal Spray Application Pack and Master Pack:
Available in Liquid Metal Paste Manual Application Pack and Master Pack: